motion to revoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

moi3631

I was placed on probation for a DWI for a year I would b out of probation this april but I got arrested this friday for assault family violence(misdemeanor) at my home actually me and my wife got arrested for this ..I immediately contacted my PO officer she said she would revoke me for this ...the District attorney said in this cases the case would b dismissed would I still go to jail if it gets dismissed how can I fight this motion to revoke ????

I was placed on probation for a DWI for a year I would b out of probation this april but I got arrested this friday for assault family violence(misdemeanor) at my home actually me and my wife got arrested for this ..I immediately contacted my PO officer she said she would revoke me for this ...the District attorney said in this cases the case would b dismissed would I still go to jail if it gets dismissed how can I fight this motion to revoke ????

You'll eventually be placed on notice after your PO has filed to revoke you.

When that happens,you will appear in court and ask the court to appoint a lawyer to represent, if you're unable to hire your own.

Until this transpires I suggest you lay low, stay out of trouble, and don't make more waves.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Ok that's what ill do lay low and I will hire a attorney but when I go report to my PO appointment which is on the 29 of this month would I get arrested there how can I avoid this and Risk getting fired from my job ...is there a way that I could just get a court date without going to jail?

Ok that's what ill do lay low and I will hire a attorney but I have to report to my PO officer on 29 of this month ..would I get arrested there how can I avoid this and risk of getting fired from ..my job because I'm in jail ..is there a way I can just get a court date?

Ok that's what ill do lay low and I will hire a attorney but I have to report to my PO officer on 29 of this month ..would I get arrested there how can I avoid this and risk of getting fired from ..my job because I'm in jail ..is there a way I can just get a court date?

We can't tell you NOT to report to your PO.

I can tell you that you WILL get arrested if you FAIL to report.

I can also tell you that if you are to report on the 29th, that often means you can be arrested.

So, prepare your affairs accordingly.

But, if you are arrested, you will probably be able to post bail.

You are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

So, speak to a bail bondsman tomorrow.

See if he or she can find out more about a pending warrant, and if he or she will allow you to make arrangements (pay your bail costs) before you are arrested.

That way, if you do get arrested, he or she can spring you in a couple hours.

That doesn't mean you pay him or her tomorrow, you make arrangements if you do get arrested.

Get a cashiers check or cash, and arrange for someone you trust to pay him or her, IF you get arrested.

Thank you for your answers one last question Im pretty sure this charge is getting dismissed the only thing I'm worried about is the motion to revoke (spending time in jail and loosing my job )..is that like a regular warrent to arrest or is it different where they immediately go looking for u?

Thank you for your answers one last question Im pretty sure this charge is getting dismissed the only thing I'm worried about is the motion to revoke (spending time in jail and loosing my job )..is that like a regular warrent to arrest or is it different where they immediately go looking for u?

If you are arrested on a revocation motion, you are normally allowed to make bond.

I discussed what you should do in my previous post.

Reread it.

Will they charges you? Can't say. I can only say that expect them to do it, and be prepared.

Reread my previous post.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back