Central NY, Injured at WTC 9/11, turned down by 29 local Atty's, I need to move NYC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

workerWTC

I'm having a heck of a time on my WC case, 11 yrs now from a WTC injury w/o representation. I've been turned down by 29 Atty's I think due to my location in central ny. I've just been told I need to relocate to Metro NYC to obtain an Atty. and close this case, as I can't tolerate the treatment any longer. I'd like to find that NY Times IME article, I'm sure I could add to that!
Currently, my pain provider cut my meds to 0 after passing 2 pill counts in under 3 weeks. The PA claims the Insurance co was putting pressure on their (largest practice in Syracuse area) about me, I was told this to my face. I'm currently w/o any meds, cannot even go to the ER until they release my records. This happens every september! ,or prior. Ideas?

As WTC claims were paying in the millions, I would guess the attorneys think you have no case. I would say the doctors feel you might be exaggerating symptoms. The law does not require doctors and lawyers to accept a specific patient.

Thanks for the reply, Well,1st, Who in Heck told you that!? That is so far from the truth, but what you'll hear on TV or in Newspapers. That is absurd! I've never seen or heard anything to give that any credence to anything exaggerated, being unrepresented, it's under if anything. The Insurance co.'s IME just rated me 75% total permanent. The one before that, was my dr, I paid, who submitted a false EMG study, never performed, then submitted as an IME report. The judge threw it out, and medicare persued and won the fraud case, she had to reimburse the charges. It's just one thing after another. Currently, my pain provider stopped all meds, "under so much pressure from my case manager from Insurance co, we cannot take it anymore" I had 2 pill counts in 3 weeks, passed both, perfect, even went to a congressmans office prior to the last, suspecting fowl play, as always happens just before 9/11. The count was perfect, and it was not "random enforcement", they will not release my records. My pain meds have been cut to 1/20th for withdrawal. This happens most every year at this time. There is no shortage of willing and concerned Dr.'s, only upstate atty's.

If you need an attorney and believe you have an argument to make then just keep searching.
I agree with the above. Having been turned down by so many it seems your argument is not as strong as you think.
The problem may be in your presentation.

carlos batista Posted on Hi dear mebmer of Scholarship Online I want to know the sebsite to subscribe me or to apply to this sholarship, could you send me the form application of this career. I will be happy to revive it. Thank you very much!

umeh onkheackuywu.duke Posted on am umeh onkheackuywu,a 27years old boy from nigeria,a graduate of computer and information science lead city university ibadan.please sir,i tried to look for the link of where to fill the scholarship application form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back