Disclaimer Wording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerrette

I am writing a novelty book that will require a disclaimer. Without giving the concept away, I can provide a few details. The book is contains recipes which have been altered with the novelty concept. There is a guide within the book that gives the factual equivalent to the novelty ingredient. I know I need a disclaimer advising people that the novelty ingredients are not recommended for real life use. I have written disclaimers before but this one is a little blurry for me and I'm not sure how to word it or which direction to take it beyond the generic standard fare, which I suspect will not fully cover me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide more details about the concept in a PM, if needed to help define the proper wording.
Thank you.

You don't want to risk your assets with FREE advice.
I suggest you consult with a REAL lawyer in your area.
You'll likely be able to buy a hour of a REAL lawyer's time for anywhere between $500-1,000.
You can Google disclaimers and there free samples available on the 'net, but be wary of actually using them.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Thank you for the response. Right now I'm fishing for the info. All of my work goes before an attorney prior to release, but I'm a bit of a control freak and have a tendency to seek out the info if for nothing more than the rough draft.

I have looked a free disclaimers on line but they don't quite cover what I'm doing.

Thank you, again for your help.

Thank you for the response. Right now I'm fishing for the info. All of my work goes before an attorney prior to release, but I'm a bit of a control freak and have a tendency to seek out the info if for nothing more than the rough draft.

I have looked a free disclaimers on line but they don't quite cover what I'm doing.

Thank you, again for your help.

Okay, then hire a lawyer and buy REAL, USEFUL information.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back