Ask a Legal Question
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Refiling for Child Support

    Jurisdiction / State: Minnesota

    I live in Minnesota and I was wondering, If I dropped my child support, Can I refile to recieve it again?

  2. #2
    Moderator Samaritan & Scholar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Weigh a pie
    Thanked 497 Times in 481 Posts
    As long as kiddo isn't for example...25, you should have no problem refiling.

    More details might help us help you though

Similar Threads

  1. Dad has child carrying child support check to mom
    By momma_2_four in forum Child Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:48 PM
  2. Unmarried-child custody pending-can I get temp. child support?
    By singlemotherof2 in forum Alimony & Spousal Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:52 PM
  3. Consumer Law, Warranties Child Support contract with support
    By ccpricesc in forum Consumer Law, Contracts, Warranties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:14 AM
  5. bio father seen child once in 8 yr , ? child support
    By fireman75 in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:46 PM

Log in

Log in