Deportation, Re-entry How To Petition to Revoke G Card And Deport out of The USA For Fraudulent Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsmith

I'm trying to find out how, where and what particular form, that is necessary to fill out,
to have a Green card revoked and to have that person Deported back to there home country.
Synopsis:
My daughter 18 years old at the time, married a man from Peru same age, In Peru about 1 1/2 years ago, He have been here in the USA 7 mos, He got his green Card, SS Card, Driver Lic, save some money and went under the radar living with his brother who visa/green card expired years ago.
A week ago he pack everything and moved out while my daughter was at work.
My Daughter is devastated, ther were no prior issues, things were good, he started college, got a part time job
And this job turn into a full time position a week ago.
some of the things he confess to on the letter, he wrote and signed to include.
" The ugly truth is that i'm very self center, if i want something good or bad i won't let no one nor anything hold me back, one of the reasons i came here was to get away from my parents domain and start a life of my own, i am finally independent, i came to realize that marriage is not for me. It time for our relationship to end, i'm not into marriage, i'm not the same person i use to be years ago. I care about you as a friend and lover".
There were other things he wrote.
I really need to know the steps necessary to have him deportated back to Peru.
Comments , Suggestions is appreciated!

Thanks
Bob

I'm trying to find out how, where and what particular form, that is necessary to fill out,
to have a Green card revoked and to have that person Deported back to there home country.
Synopsis:
My daughter 18 years old at the time, married a man from Peru same age, In Peru about 1 1/2 years ago, He have been here in the USA 7 mos, He got his green Card, SS Card, Driver Lic, save some money and went under the radar living with his brother who visa/green card expired years ago.
A week ago he pack everything and moved out while my daughter was at work.
My Daughter is devastated, ther were no prior issues, things were good, he started college, got a part time job
And this job turn into a full time position a week ago.
some of the things he confess to on the letter, he wrote and signed to include.
" The ugly truth is that i'm very self center, if i want something good or bad i won't let no one nor anything hold me back, one of the reasons i came here was to get away from my parents domain and start a life of my own, i am finally independent, i came to realize that marriage is not for me. It time for our relationship to end, i'm not into marriage, i'm not the same person i use to be years ago. I care about you as a friend and lover".
There were other things he wrote.
I really need to know the steps necessary to have him deportated back to Peru.
Comments , Suggestions is appreciated!

Thanks
Bob

Bob, I have bad news and worse news for you.

You can't get him deported.

In fact, he'll have to really misbehave and break LOADS of laws, before he will get deported.

The worse news?

If you (or your daughter) sponsored this bum, he will soon learn something that will cost you money (he might already know it).

The person that sponsors a person's entry into the US can (an is) be liable for supporting the deadbeat moocher.

If I were you (or yoru daughter), I'd forget this man.

The more you push him, the more he'll resist and strike back at you.

Eventually, she can bring a divorce action against him for abandonment.

To do that, start documenting his absence from their marital home.

This might help you.

Choosing Grounds: Abandonment or No-Fault?

Abandonment and desertion are closely related to no-fault grounds that allow divorce after a couple has lived apart for a certain period. Some states make a distinction between abandonment and desertion, which may require showing your spouse intended to end the marriage. In a no-fault divorce, neither spouse is blamed for the failure of the marriage. Contrast this to a fault-based divorce, which requires showing wrongdoing by one spouse.

Reasons for choosing abandonment or desertion instead of no-fault grounds may include:

There could be a difference in the amount of time needed to get a divorce, depending on your state's laws
The proof required can vary. For example, some states require you to prove desertion by showing your spouse's intent

Every case is different, and your divorce lawyer can help you choose what's best for your situation.
Proving Abandonment and Desertion

You'll need to prove the grounds for your divorce. You'll need to show how your spouse abandoned or deserted you, reasons for your spouse's actions, and that you've met the needed time requirements.
Actions Showing Abandonment or Desertion

Specific acts qualifying as abandonment or desertion vary under state laws. Examples include:

Your spouse physically leaves you
Failure to support you financially
Refusal to engage in sexual intercourse without a good reason

Reasons for Abandonment or Desertion

Depending on state law, you'll likely have to show the reason behind your spouse's actions. You'll need to show more than the fact that your spouse left home.

The circumstances surrounding your spouse's absence should show your spouse didn't have a reason to leave and was giving up on your marriage. Some states require proof that the spouse seeking the divorce made attempts to save the marriage.
Time Apart Requirement

A key element in proving abandonment or desertion is meeting the threshold for the time your spouse has been absent, and this varies by state.

The time period begins when your spouse leaves your marital or shared home. Your spouse generally needs to be gone for a continuous period. If your spouse leaves, returns, and you reconcile for a time, and he or she leaves again, the clock starts over. You can't add two periods of separation to meet the time apart requirement.

Getting a divorce is never easy, and the uncertainty when your spouse is absent can add even more stress and frustration. Your divorce lawyer can help you make the best decision for your situation and you can move ahead with your life.
Questions for Your Attorney

What type of proof do I need to show abandonment or desertion in our state?
Is there a difference between abandonment and desertion in our state?
What if my spouse left after I asked him to, and never returned? Is that still considered abandonment?

http://family-law.lawyers.com/divorce/Grounds-for-Divorce-Abandonment-or-Desertion.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back