Should I file blank court order form with Notice of Motion to Deem RFAs Admitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamHankster

Hi,

I had served on opposing party two discovery-related notifications: Notice of Motion to Compel Responses to and Production of Documents as well as Notice of Motion to Deem Requests for Admissions Admitted. I had previously scheduled a hearing date in the appropriate court department.

After such service, I filed the two notifications. Each included a declaration, memorandum of points and authorities, proof of service and exhibits.

Along with the aforementioned filings, should I have also included a partially completed form upon which the judge could write any resulting orders?

If so:

1. What is the name of such a form?
2. Can I still file that form for each set of notifications which is already on file?

Thank you,

iamHankster

I don't know what court you are in and you probably should check with the court clerk as to any deficiency you would need to correct. My guess is that your motion probably wouldn't be stricken just for failing to complete a small part of the motion that could easily be remedied - especially if you're acting as your own attorney / pro se. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back