I would like to see my children again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtlindor

I am a loving father of 6 children, 3 of which I do not have contact with. In 2004, my ex-wife put a lifetime restraining order against me involving my children, due to a domestic violence situation and a drug and alcohol addiction. I have been in and out of jail most of my life and have an extensive criminal history. My ex-wife has brain washed my children ages 12, 11, 10, and has involved them in adult conversations and situations since they could walk and talk, and due to this they want nothing to do with me. I have been clean and sober since August 2010. I would like to get reunited with my children again. How do I go about doing this, and actually have a chance of seeing my kids again?

File a motion in court. Show Judge how you have changed and want to be a Father to your children. If granted visitation at all expect it to be supervised at first. I would also advise you to work through an Attorney if at all possible, it will increase your chances of success

Wait - your wife got a lifetime restraining order COVERING the children, from WA?

What did you do?

(These things are not commonly handed out - and if Mom was successful, there is at least a fair chance you will not be seeing your kids until they're adults)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back