My investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

daynaarie09

last might i was suspended from my job. i signed some papers about my suspension and the statement they took. it was a lady taking my statement and they told me about the store's code of conduct and Michigan's employee law. i was told that they were suppose to show me both and let me know that i was being quoted. is that true? and also they were telling other people about the investigation. what can be done about that?

i asked another employee to give me change for a 100 and she gave me a n extra 50. when they told me i paid it right back. and the statement had what they thought happened and what ever the other person wrote down. i read it and it was some thing that i didnt agree with and i asked them to take out. he took them out on my copy but not his

they told me about the store's code of conduct and Michigan's employee law i was told that they were suppose to show me both and let me know that i was being quoted. is that true? I don't know what you mean by Michigan's employee law but no, this is not true. They have no legal obligation to show you anything.

and also they were telling other people about the investigation. what can be done about that? Nothing. Not only is it not illegal for them to tell other people about the investigation, how do you expect them to conduct an investigation without involving other people?

Oops!

Big mistake.

Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back