work injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispy123

HI,
Im from California and had a question, i had a work related injury at work, and they sent me to a doctor for the back pain ive had, since then i have been seeing the doctor and a chiropractor once a week that work both from the same clinic. They had me go through MRI like 1 month ago and told me it came out good. But about 2 weeks ago i had my regular appointment with the chiropractor and whiile he was working on me he did something to my foor which gave me a bit of discomfort right after the appointment but he assuered me it would go away. The next morning my foot was worst it was all swollen and i couldnt even walk on it because of the pain, so i called the office and let them know, they told me the chiroprator was off for the weekend to call back the following monday. So since i dont have medical insurance i decided to wait it out through the weekend. I spoke with him monday told me to come down, looked at it and said it was fine, and just gave me some type of like icy/hot cream, but he didnt xray me or anything.
The next day i had my regular weekly appointment with the general doctor, he asked if whatever the chiropractor was doing was helping which i replied no. He then told me that there was nothing else they could do since my MRI had came out good, and they released me, gave me a paper to take back to my employer that said i was better and could go back to regular duty.
I just know they released me because of the foot problem which is now worst! everytime i walk on it it hurts more and i dont know what to do, or what i should do about this matter?? i just want them to fix my back and now my foot!
please anyone help!

You should Gogle "workers comp attorneys your city state" and call one.

As soon as you can, visit the attorney.

The attorney will take it from there.

No, it will cost you nothing.

The attorney gets his, to get you yours.

Do this now, and be ready to call and visit him/her tomorrow.

In many cases, the initial information can be given via the telephone!!!

I would buy an ankle support at the drugstore and wear it to support the foot and reduce swelling. You might consider doing that.

they didn't ask Wegman. The Wegman Report was not scientifically credlbie when it started, and DC had already unearthed the first plagiarisms months before the investigation. By now, it is clear that Wegman is a serial plagiarizer and then lies about it, and of course, GMU is now 20 months into inability or unwillingness to handle relatively simple academic misconduct complaints. McI doesn't seem to comment on that, other than to make up slander about Bradley copying Fritz.4) McK quotes Lindzen. But Lindzen is also a demonstrated teller of untruths. See , p.11, where Lindzen writes:"Not surprisingly, efforts were made to get rid of the medieval warm period (According to Demming [sic], 2005, Jonathan Overpeck, in an email, remarked that one had to get rid of the medieval warm period. Overpeck is one of organizers in Appendix 1.)."Demming, D. (2005) Global warming, the politicization of science, and Michael Crichton’s State of Fear, Journal of Scientific Exploration, 19, 247-256."Of course, JSE is my favorite Dog Astrology Journal, which figures in .See and He Who Quotes from Dog Astrology Journal (HWQDAJ). does not mention Overpeck, and even in testimony for Inhofe, Deming didn't mention Overpeck (he might have had to prove it). Lindzen wrote a clear untruth claiming Deming wrote something he had not. (And then HWQDAJ falsified it further in HSI.) BTW, McK+McI are quite fond of that Deming quote, used it in the talk for George Marshall Institute that was the blueprint for the Wegman Report.Recently Barry Bickmore used it in . It's included in the 2-minute section from 17:00-19:00.

It’s hard not to transpose the cnclousions of the Penn State Climategate “investigation†into Penn State’s attitude towards misconduct charges in their profitable football programI didn't believe my eyes that McIntyre actually typed that. So I had to go to Climate Fraudit to see it for myself. *SMH* Let's see. McIntyre point-blankly equates pedophilia with a scientific non-event. McIntyre opines that the gruesome sexual assault of at least 8 minors by a demonic individual is somehow associated with the most exonerated climatologist, nay, scientist in recent history. McIntyre somehow relates the suffering and loss of innocence of these victims with his own arrogance and self-inadequacies. As someone who knows of friends who have suffered similar sexual abuse, and is aware of the pain and prolonged suffering these victims endure for years after the abuse I have extreme contempt of what McIntyre just posted. Pathetic. What a f***ing pathetic individual he is.

The whole point of destroying the stsneciits researching climate is to make the public doubt the findings of those stsneciits. It's a PR move, since that's all the skeptics have now. They lost the science battle a long time ago, as the evidence (reality) passed them by. They don' care how many times hockey sticks show up in independent studies, or how many studies show the instrumental record to be fundamentally sound; if they can make enough people believe that the science is corrupt, they've done their jobs. Whether the science is sound or not is irrelevant to them, as is the collateral damage that is done to the reputation all science by their attacks. This is what leads someone to pathetically try to smear Mann with the taint of pedophilia; the ends justify any means. [DC: Edit - characterization over the line.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back