just a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret_squirrel

In regards to Texas Mutual Insurance, Workers Compensation BRC a gentleman named Mr Urick or Ulrick not sure of spelling. does any one know who this guy is or have any info? He didn't even sign his name on the scheduling paperwork for CCH only (No Atty available). The reason im interested is I believe he is intentionlly deny settlement so the case wil proceed to the next level thereby making it increasingly more complexe and time consuming in an effort to undermine my ability to be properly prepared.

Do you expect people here to search for a random person?

No, I'm sorry, that's not going to happen.

Nope, never heard of him.

Why don't you Google his name and company?

I don't see why you'd care, just prepare your case.

Everyone has a right to due process.

One day you might want due process yourself, who knows?

proserpina, sorry if it seemed like I was trying to waste your time, I wasn't. I was only asking if anyone knew anything off the top of thier head. Actually I probablly won't return to this site. From the times and information I have posted and questions I've asked, only two people; Army Judge (cudos to Him/her) and florida_lawyer have been courteous when replying and 1 of those was a solicitation for a law firm. The others were sarcastic or accusations of being a liar from Dissaggreable who obviously ha found the perfect balance between work and pleasure. . . Lawyer/outlaw trucker or maybe just (
a mobile law firm). I think I've seen all i need. Again sorry for the distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back