car dealership breach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

city75us

I bought my 2003 car from a dealership. while under warranty i have brought it in 3 times complaining that it leaks a lot of oil. they were unable to find where the oil was going, but resealed my drip pan (odd because they said they could not find where it was leaking. The manager asked me to show him where i put the oil in and i showed him (hard to miss), and had suspected i put it in where the transmission fluid goes. i have had to replace 3 of the catalytic converters on it 2 right before 100,000 miles. at 101,000 i took it to an independant mechanic who found the reasons. I now need a new engine, and the mechanic believes that the catalytic converters are most likely clogged to, but did not check as a new engine is costly enough to the point where i may need to buy something quick. im not ready to buy a new car as i still owe on this. It seemed pretty easy for this mechanic to find things wrong with my car. He only charged me for the diagnostic. Do I have any case or anything that might help me? thanks

Buddy, your car is NINE years old.

It has over 100,000 miles, by your own admission.

You're stuck with a bucket of bolts.

You have no case, none!!!

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back