question

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrig7511

What can honestly be done about bio-logical father's who don't nor have they ever paid c.support period?

I am a working single mom of (3) children, for which I am very blessed & thankful to have! So, I eventually just gave up on ever getting c.support period. I usually, am not the type of person to ever give up but I tried all these yrs so far with our dhs office,c.support enforcement offices giving them every bit of information they needed. I, even tried researching the internet on different ways to apply or check out companies who claimed they could get it for you but there would be a fee! I don't mind paying nor would I have cared about fee's if they could provide the service! It would be worth it, not just because of financial obligations but for the pain & hurt it causes to a child period! My daughter is now 19, my oldest son 12,& my youngest son is 10! Never have they received support period! I just don't understand how or why nothing has been done! Its so sad, that our government/law enforcement,ect;doesn't really make these dead be people pay period! Some have paid the price, but so many many more have not nor does it look like they ever will!

What can honestly be done about bio-logical father's who don't nor have they ever paid c.support period?

I am a working single mom of (3) children, for which I am very blessed & thankful to have! So, I eventually just gave up on ever getting c.support period. I usually, am not the type of person to ever give up but I tried all these yrs so far with our dhs office,c.support enforcement offices giving them every bit of information they needed. I, even tried researching the internet on different ways to apply or check out companies who claimed they could get it for you but there would be a fee! I don't mind paying nor would I have cared about fee's if they could provide the service! It would be worth it, not just because of financial obligations but for the pain & hurt it causes to a child period! My daughter is now 19, my oldest son 12,& my youngest son is 10! Never have they received support period! I just don't understand how or why nothing has been done! Its so sad, that our government/law enforcement,ect;doesn't really make these dead be people pay period! Some have paid the price, but so many many more have not nor does it look like they ever will!

Terri, it's best that you start your own thread if you have a legal question.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back