were to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessyka

were do i go or what do i do to try and start getting child support for my son? is there a form that i can get mailed to me or do on the internet? Or do i have to go somewere to do it? i would really like to get something from my sons father he don't do anything for him.

Open a case with child support enforcement/equivalent in your State...which you didn't mention, but assuming is Missouri given your other post.

I googled this for you.

clicky clicky

well see right now i get this thing called tanf and its a check you get once a month and its pretty much child support that the government pays you, cause my sons dad and i have joint custody and he is supposed to have him every other week and for the past 8 months he has gotten him maybe a total of 5 times so since he doesnt want to have his son like he is supposed to i have been thinking about taking him back to court and getting full custody and going to try to recieve some child support...but i really dont know how to go about things because im 19 and havent had to do something like this

well see right now i get this thing called tanf and its a check you get once a month and its pretty much child support that the government pays you, cause my sons dad and i have joint custody and he is supposed to have him every other week and for the past 8 months he has gotten him maybe a total of 5 times so since he doesnt want to have his son like he is supposed to i have been thinking about taking him back to court and getting full custody and going to try to recieve some child support...but i really dont know how to go about things because im 19 and havent had to do something like this

TANF is NOT "government paid child support". I'm surprised you weren't asked for the father's information when you applied; but that aside, go ahead and file for child support.

Expect Dad to start exercising his visitation as a result.

no this is for my son....i have to kids...he can get him now if he wants, he was getting him at first like he was supposed to but since about 8 months ago he just stopped wanting to get him i didnt stop letting him have him...im the type of mom that thinks a child deserves to have both parents in there life...if the parent doesnt want to be in the childs life thats on them there is nothing you can do about that i would never keep my kids from there dads....i cant force them to be apart of there lives if they dont want to be but once they choose to be apart of there life or they decide not to then they better keep the choice they pick cause that will mess up a kids life going in an out of it all there life....i went through it i wont let my kids....thats why im wanting to do all this stuff....kids dont derserve to go through that....

not saying it does....arent you supposed to be here to give advice? cause if so then im not getting really any. your really freaking rude and really know how to help someone out when all there really trying to do is whats right for there kids i understand that it might take some money and time but im pretty sure i can do it..

ya but why would all of a sudden he want to start excercising his visitation when right now he dont have to pay child support cause in our court papers the agreement we came to was i wouldnt ask for child support as long as he took his son when he was supposed to and when my son was in his care his dad made sure he had everything he needed...well guess what now he doesnt take him when he is supposed to and doesnt take care of the needs that he needs like diapers....

Please type out word for word - minus real names - what your "court papers" actually say about Dad not having to pay child support if he's exercising visitation.

if your so good at this stuff im pretty sure you could just find our court stuff on the internet....everythings on the internet if you know how to get it.. im at work right now anyway and thats not something i just carry with me....

ya but why would all of a sudden he want to start excercising his visitation when right now he dont have to pay child support cause in our court papers the agreement we came to was i wouldnt ask for child support as long as he took his son when he was supposed to and when my son was in his care his dad made sure he had everything he needed...well guess what now he doesnt take him when he is supposed to and doesnt take care of the needs that he needs like diapers....

Of course, he would break his word.

He's always broken his word to you.

His promises mean nothing to him, only to you.

He's always said what he's needed to say just to have his way.

He doesn't care anything about your kids.

Yeah, that's how he sees them, as your kids.

So, why would he want to do anything for your kids?

Heck, madam, he doesn't do anything for any of the three or four dozen kids he's tricked women into having for him. Well, that's not fair of me, is it?

He didn't use Trickeration in all cases, he was tricked in a few cases. But, he doesn't care anything about those kids, either. Heck, he cares less about those two or three kids.

What I'm saying is bums like this go around indiscriminately having kids with women and doing nothing for those kids. He's just doing what his absent, idiot dad did to him. That doesn't excuse him. Heck, I wish all of you women would get tough on these bums.

Alas, dear lady, you won't. He'll sweet talk you, lie to you, "borrow" money from you, bed you down, and all will be forgiven until next time. You and your kids will endure a lifetime of pain, sacrifice, deceit, lies, and abuse because you hold out hope he'll change.

Sorry madam, I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, have both a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back