Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Intimacy with minor but no sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very few civilized countries on this planet where an adult is legally permitted to do anything of a sexual nature with a minor.

This is especially prohibited anywhere on the planet for US citizens. The US gubmint and its agents will investigate and pursue you, if such behavior is discovered.

Just don't do it. Adults should not harm minors!!!

true.
May i know what are the punishments/ consequences if there's intimacy but no sex.
And the relationship has not been going on for some time.

Y'all saw OP is located in Asia, right? :)

Yes, I saw the alleged location.

That won't protect a perpetrator that holds US citizenship.

US authorities, led by the federales, will apprehend and prosecute US nationals for committing sexually based crimes against children/minors even outside of US territorial boundaries.

How? Why?

Because they believe they are very clever.

Yes, I saw the alleged location.

That won't protect a perpetrator that holds US citizenship.

US authorities, led by the federales, will apprehend and prosecute US nationals for committing sexually based crimes against children/minors even outside of US territorial boundaries.

How? Why?

Because they believe they are very clever.

Assuming facts not in evidence..

Nowhere does OP say a US citizen is involved.

But that aside, the US really can't go willy-nilly into another country looking for a US citizen perp. Not outside of TV, anyway ;)

Assuming facts not in evidence..

Nowhere does OP say a US citizen is involved.

But that aside, the US really can't go willy-nilly into another country looking for a US citizen perp. Not outside of TV, anyway ;)

True, but ask Osama bin Laden about it.

Oops, he's not around any longer, is he? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back