Cyberstalking and threats in person

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyushigirl

Hello my name is Kira. I run a group call dolls in dream land. We are hosting 2 panels at a con. Another doll group was hosting 2 panels as well. I agreed to meet this group even after receiving rude pms in a doll forum by this okc doll group. Needless to say we met and it did not go well. I was cussed at, treated unprofessionally and threatened with a concealed weapon.

Lately this group of women have been stalking me through pm, stalking my post on various forums and websites and stalking my photobucket account. As well as stalking my Q&A on doll business sites. I need to know if I can get a cease and desist to this OKC ball- joint doll group. Or what you would suggest I do like contact forum directors, etc. About this matter.

Hello my name is Kira. I run a group call dolls in dream land. We are hosting 2 panels at a con. Another doll group was hosting 2 panels as well. I agreed to meet this group even after receiving rude pms in a doll forum by this okc doll group. Needless to say we met and it did not go well. I was cussed at, treated unprofessionally and threatened with a concealed weapon.

Lately this group of women have been stalking me through pm, stalking my post on various forums and websites and stalking my photobucket account. As well as stalking my Q&A on doll business sites. I need to know if I can get a cease and desist to this OKC ball- joint doll group. Or what you would suggest I do like contact forum directors, etc. About this matter.

My, my, my; how very upsetting this must have been.

If someone THREATENS another living human being with a "concealed weapon", I reommend that THREATENED PARTY to contact their local constabulary via "911".

Barring that, a visit to POLICE HQ or a POLICE STATION would be in order.

No one on an internet site can assist you.

Moreover, and much more importantly, no one can protect you.

I suggest you immediately report this alleged and violent encounter to the nearest police agency.

The police or law enforcement officials are in a position to best advise you.

After you address the alleged violent threat, why worry about the cyber-stalking??? :confused:

Honestly, there is very little that can be done.

If you still feel aggrieved about their actions, contact the various site operators and administrators.

I was cussed at, treated unprofessionally and threatened with a concealed weapon.

The swearing and unprofessional conduct are not nice, but not illegal.
What kind of weapon were you threatened with, and how were you threatened with it?

Lately this group of women have been stalking me through pm, stalking my post on various forums and websites and stalking my photobucket account. As well as stalking my Q&A on doll business sites.

When you use the word "stalking", what do you mean? Keep in mind that these public forums that you participate in are open to the people you disagree with as well. Are you receiving credible threats that cause you to fear for your personal safety?

I need to know if I can get a cease and desist

Unlikely by what you say here, but you could always try. If they fail to defend themselves you may get what you ask for even if your argument is weak.

Or what you would suggest I do like contact forum directors, etc. About this matter.

I don't think that will get you far. Your simplest solution is to make yourself harder to follow through your online activity. Use a different username and email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back