Medical Malpractice Misdiagnose Hodkgin decease

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamileti

Hi,

I worked on cruiser and after 3 months I got a sy mptoms like swetting,high temperature and back pain.I was diagnosed with muscle pain and given ipobrufen.After 2moths of reporting to doctorwith always the same answer I got a lzmph node on the neck and asked to be properly checked with blood tests etc.I was sent to orthopedic hospital for x ray only and diagnosed for muscle pain and fit for work.I asked immediatelly to be sent home for a proper diagnosis and after made an ultra sound I was immediatelly sent to hospitalwhere I was dignosed with Hodkins and went to chemotreatment with 3rd stage. I am better now.Am I entitled for and trial and misdiagnosis case_?I am not citizen of US.

Thank you for your reply
Tina

Unless you can show with convincing medical evidence that you were permanently harmed by the delay in diagnosis (and it does not sound as if you can), no, you are not. Medicine is not an exact science and there are always things that have to be ruled out first.

If you were in the US military (you mentioned being on a cruiser), you can't sue the military.

Read your enlistment contract!!!!

Read the service's regulations, they are exempt from lawsuits.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Cancer is no joke.

One thing is for sure, the military will treat you now that you have a proper diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back