Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxdemo22

I am 20 yrs old and i made out and cupped a feel (breasts) of a 15year old. She told me she was 16 when we met however. Now her parents are concerned and called the cops. How worried should i be? We only met once and i cut off all contact with her after the incident.

You should be very worried.
A conviction on many sexually based charges often stigmatizes and restricts you for the rest of your life.

I suggest you STFU and if arrested continue by STFU, easing not guilty, and requesting a lawyer.

What you did wasn't smart and is also very creepy.

Definitely do not talk to the investigators without a lawyer present. They are going to tell you that if you cooperate then they will help you, or they might even do the good cop bad cop routine to try to spook you. Whatever you do. Just tell them that you respectfully request the presence of an attorney before you answer any questions. They will try anything to get you to talk. Remember, if they knew the whole story and had all the info they needed they would just come and arrest you, not ask you questions. Trust me, you don't want to become a sex offender. I have been one since 2000, and it has NOT been fun. Also from now on, don't be a creep!

She told me she was 16 when we met however.

Not a defense in any state I know of.

Whatever happened to the concept of getting to know someone before having sexual contact with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back