Not sure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

damotipeb

I was fired 3 days ago. The manager has been nasty to me for about a yr now..First started off when my mom got sick,,etc...this is not an FMLA issue..Because of her feelings towards me she has been talking to the doctor,,,,i am not sure what she has told her but i have been noticing a change in the way she is around me....When I was speaking in a private office to the head of HR about some issues the manager and doctor came in.The doctor said if they didnt fire me she would resign. She made up all kinds of things...i was harrassing her, obsessed with her life, psychotic, sending her pics of naked women on her cell phone, says i stole a perscription pad awhile ago, says i forced her into finding out test results about my mother.....they fired me...I was in shock. I have never done anything illegal in my life...Would never steal, etc...Does anyone have any advice....Are there lawyers that will take on cases like this and take the money after the case is won..??

Please clarify.

Why would the manager talk to your Mom's doctor?

Do you work in a medical facility?

Why would this doctor make things up about you?

No the manager didnt talk to my moms doctor. Yes I worked in a medical facility. I think she made things up to make sure i definately would get let go..I think she was afraid of me saying something about her...I have done my job and very well at that. I worked at a veterans clinic and the vets loved me..They would ask for me when they came in....My point is that she made up horrible lies about me....Its not right!!

No, it's not right. But there is very little you can do about it without spending thousands of dollars with no guarantee of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back