A Sad Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

Super Moderator
Yesterday afternoon, Patricia Young, who also posted here as Peppermint, died of advanced cancer.

Patty had over 30 years experience in wage compliance and payroll. Her expertise will be sorely missed.

She was also a personal friend so this is a loss to me on that level as well.

Rest well, Patty.

Yesterday afternoon, Patricia Young, who also posted here as Peppermint, died of advanced cancer.

Patty had over 30 years experience in wage compliance and payroll. Her expertise will be sorely missed.

She was also a personal friend so this is a loss to me on that level as well.

Rest well, Patty.

Oh my... I am *so* sorry to hear this news although thank you for sharing it with us. Patty was quite active here and helped out with the spam on occasion too and I most certainly remember her emails. They always contained something very amusing and honest and I too enjoyed her posts in the forum, always so very reliable. I didn't realize that she had been afflicted with such a challenging illness.

I may know a good many words but none that I ever feel are close to adequate to the task. I can only wish you and especially her family the strength to move onwards and help fill the void that her loss leaves. I hope that some of us can help in whatever way that we can.

Wow, life can be so fleeting.

I always read her posts with great interest.

They always made a great deal of sense.

I'm sorry to learn of her passing.

I pray that her family, friends, and loved ones will get comfort and healing in the hard days ahead.

May God welcome her into eternal salvation.

You never know what a person is enduring.

Peppermint fought the good fight.

God bless.

Oh, no. I'm so sorry for your loss, cbg, as well as that of her other friends and family. She'll be in my prayers.

I was always impressed with her advice as Patricia Young. I didn't realize that she was also Peppermint. When Peppermint first started posting, the newbie surprised me with her knowledge. Now I know why!

May she rest in peace, and may her loved ones find peace as well. She will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back