Mobile Home Park Taxes and Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

kac1790

hello. i live in a mobile home park and once every year we have to pay taxes in addition to our rent. these taxes go up every year and currently are over $700 nearing the $800 range in addition to the around $600/700 rent depending on where in the park you live.

when these taxes are unpaid or if you only pay a certain amount the office will take your rent and put it towards these taxes, which i find highly questionable.

i am already suspicious of the fact we must pay these taxes in the first place, let alone having our rent taken from us.

if anybody could please let me know the legality of this, or at the very least WHY they are allowed to do this.

Thanks for your time.

I suppose your mobile home is assessed state or county taxes.

Ask your county tax assessor or your local elected county or city official.

hello. i live in a mobile home park and once every year we have to pay taxes in addition to our rent. these taxes go up every year and currently are over $700 nearing the $800 range in addition to the around $600/700 rent depending on where in the park you live.

when these taxes are unpaid or if you only pay a certain amount the office will take your rent and put it towards these taxes, which i find highly questionable.

i am already suspicious of the fact we must pay these taxes in the first place, let alone having our rent taken from us.

if anybody could please let me know the legality of this, or at the very least WHY they are allowed to do this.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back