Telephone harrassment and illegally recorded phone conversations without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderl63

My boyfriend and I have a "fatal attraction" situation. He unfortunately got himself involved in an affair with a woman he met in Florida. Now, since he broke it off with her, she will not stop calling him (using a private number) or making up new email addresses(after we block the old ones) to send him emails. And now we have just found out that she has recorded phone conversations from both me and my boyfriend. This she did without our permission. I need to know what to do to press charges against this woman. We have had enough of her harrassment.

Just change your telephone numbers making them unpublished and unlisted.

That is easier, quicker, and far more effective than going the legal route.

He may not stop talking to her, but you can.
Don't be surprised if he's lying to you about this.
After all, he didn't get tricked into cheating on you.
He's deceived you once (that you know about), he's capable of continuing that behavior.

So, you change your number.
Don't give it to anyone.
If she starts calling you, guess how (and from whom) she got it????

As far as the emails, make a new one.
Again, if she gets it, guess who?

Have you ever watched Cheaters?

Google it.

The cheater deceives everyone.

This guy you have isn't that great this woman would behave this way without being encouraged.

Your guy isn't as innocent as he has tricked you into believing.

Army Judge,
Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying about the whole situation....but I really just want to do something about the recorded phone conversations. It was illegal for her to do this to me and she has to be held responsible for her actions. She also hacked into my email account four different times in one day until I finally had to change my whole email user Id. Once I find out if her location can be tracked on these incidences I will also press charges on these violations. Now I know you have a low opinion of my boyfriend....but he did tell me that he wants to also press charges against her for the illegal recordings that she did of both my conversations and his conversations. As far as the continued harassment, We have discussed changing phone numbers and email addresses....but we both feel that if we do this.....she wins. We are not going to be forced to change our lives just because she is a physco and obsessed with my boyfriend. I have decided to call the local authorities and ask for advise in how to take care of this matter. Thank you again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back