Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Husband supposedly raped his sister....help

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsmommy

my husband is now age 19. his sister, 15.
His sister claimed that when she was 4-9 she was being raped by him violently, when he was 8-13 years old.
Her story has changed twice.
She says he forced oral sex on her and made her give it to him. He also supposedly shoved toys up her butt and let guys do whatever they wanted to do to her if he gave them yu-gi-oh cards. He also supposedly raped two other little girls, which the police have been looking for since july of 10 and cannot be found at all. They were witnesses that (according to his sister) just stood there and watched her get raped.
From our understanding, we have plenty of arguments:
1. First of all, if this girl started her period early like she said, at the age of 8, and she was allergic to latex condoms, how was she not pregnant? How is a little boy gonna get sheepskin condoms and keep from getting somone pregnant after years of having sex?
2. If he really shoved all kinds of things and foriegn objects up her tail and other hole, wouldn't there be bloody painties seen by the mother?
3. The girl can't stand to be single. At all. She's been very sexually active around the school and has tried sleeping with many guys. If you were "raped" would you really crave to to do that all over again?
4. About the witnesses (that can't be found) - There are really little kids that would watch that happen and not tell their parents?
5. She's changed the location, time, description of her story twice, almost 3 times. Sign of lying?
6. The girl has no damage. If toys were up your butt i think there would be some.

So can my husband prove himself innocent?
His mother told us if found guilty in court, he'd be charged as a minor and not face jailtime. Is that true?
His family has told EVERYBODY in the public, even stopped him from getting jobs. If proven innocent, can we sue for slander/liable?
And finally, his sister started all this lying while I was pregnant. If innocent, I'd like to sue her. I developed toximia due to stress and anxiety and my son came out premature. is there anything I can due?

This girl also has connections with a stolen gun, an attempted nurder, she's had a history with pot and alcohol. And she used to brag about recieving medications such as antidepressants. We believe she might've told her doctor this in order to get more, and it went too far. Any opinions?

Thanks.

First if he is being investigated lawyer up. I know it may look like he is trying to hide something but police questioning can put someone under alot of presure and could make him stumble a bit. So if they come asking hire an attorney and let him/her do their job. He does not have to prove he is innocent they have to prove he is guilty. They will probably see right through her lies if she is lying. Good luck.

1. Who knows? The question is irrelevant

2. A frightened, abused, confused child may go out of her way to hide such evidence.

3. Many would argue that this is absolutely suggestive of abuse. There would be plenty of case law and literature to back that up, too.

4. Sure there are. Specially kids who have been threatened by an older kid to to keep their mouths shut.

5. Or signs of confusion?

6. And you've examined the girl's anal cavity? Obviously not. The fact that there may not be physical scarring doesn't mean that abuse didn't take place.

So...we have a promiscuous 15 year old who has a criminal history, and a history of pot and alcohol use? I could - quite literally - bring forth 20 experts in the field who would say that these things, put together, can be symptoms of repeated sexual abuse.

Now I'm not saying that your husband is guilty - but you both perhaps need a bit of a reality check in terms of your reasoning.

Regardless, your husband needs to speak with an attorney.

Oh - with regards to you suing her, you'd have to prove that your medical condition was DIRECTLY caused by her actions.

I doubt you'd be able to do that.

Sometimes a person can take a polygraph to see how honest they are. It isn't admissible in court, but often aids in the investigative process.

Ok, i value all of your information. I have something new to add to this case:
My husband's sister claims he raped this girl named Jasmine, and this girl also is supposedly a witness.

We found this girl the other day on facebook and messaged her, asking if any law inforcement at all has contacted her. The girl had no idea what was going on and was confused. She said she's never been touched like that by anybody and that she never in her life saw my husband touch his sister like that.

My mother in law said the law has been trying to find this girl since july 2010, but we found her the other day in five minutes. Should I worry at all about this?

We printed out the conversation to prove that this girl is not a victim/witness. We told my mother in law about it and at first she said that it was good evidence to show that my husband was in fact innocent and that she was starting to believe our side.
But the next day she is trying to talk us out of showing the conversation to the police, saying if we showed it to them, they'd think we were harassing a witness/victim and that the girl only said nothing happened cause she was scared.

This is the best evidence we have so far, and if she's contacted by the police, she'd tell them exactly what she told us.

So any advice on what I should do? We can't afford a lawyer, so any help is appreciated.

"6. And you've examined the girl's anal cavity? Obviously not. The fact that there may not be physical scarring doesn't mean that abuse didn't take place."

And no, i did not examine her anal cavity. But professionals at a doctors office did. no damage. If your as young as she said she was, and there was action figures and other foriegn objects bigger than a few fingers, possibly the size of a fist or bigger, wouldn't there be damage, or bleeding?

If your husband is being accused of rape and you can't afford a lawyer, the court will appoint one to represent him for FREE.

Some people shout rape for revenge.

Most people that say they have been raped aren't liars.

All rapists are not only rapists, but also are liars!!!

Ok, i value all of your information. I have something new to add to this case:
My husband's sister claims he raped this girl named Jasmine, and this girl also is supposedly a witness.

We found this girl the other day on facebook and messaged her, asking if any law inforcement at all has contacted her. The girl had no idea what was going on and was confused. She said she's never been touched like that by anybody and that she never in her life saw my husband touch his sister like that.

You understand that Jasmine could have been lying to you, correct? And/or that she may have been told specifically NOT talk to anyone other than an attorney about this?

My mother in law said the law has been trying to find this girl since july 2010, but we found her the other day in five minutes. Should I worry at all about this?

I'd be worried that he's been accused - period.

We printed out the conversation to prove that this girl is not a victim/witness. We told my mother in law about it and at first she said that it was good evidence to show that my husband was in fact innocent and that she was starting to believe our side.

That's not evidence of anything at all. It really isn't.

But the next day she is trying to talk us out of showing the conversation to the police, saying if we showed it to them, they'd think we were harassing a witness/victim and that the girl only said nothing happened cause she was scared.

I can see that being a distinct possibility, absolutely.

This is the best evidence we have so far, and if she's contacted by the police, she'd tell them exactly what she told us.

So any advice on what I should do? We can't afford a lawyer, so any help is appreciated.

What you have is not evidence of anything other than a conversation.

As far as physical examinations go - seriously, you would be surprised.

Has your husband actually been charged with anything yet?

You understand that Jasmine could have been lying to you, correct? And/or that she may have been told specifically NOT talk to anyone other than an attorney about this?

I'd be worried that he's been accused - period.

That's not evidence of anything at all. It really isn't.

I can see that being a distinct possibility, absolutely.

What you have is not evidence of anything other than a conversation.

As far as physical examinations go - seriously, you would be surprised.

Has your husband actually been charged with anything yet?

Ms. Proserpina, what possible rationale do you have for stating the Op has no evidence to dispute her husband's sister's accusations? The "sister" says Jasmine is one of the victims, yet the Op contacted Jasmine who says it never happened!!?

I'd say that if Jasmine testified along the same lines as what was said in the "conversation", it would be compelling evidence to discredit any testimony that Jasmine was a victim. In fact, I'm sure the sister would not want to testify to that which Jasmine would rebut for that reason. Might not matter since there may be enough witnesses who heard her name Jasmine as a victim.

It seems that your responses are biased in favor of the sister. Not all of those accused as the OP's husband has been, are guilty. Therefore, they are the victims. Given what has been posted by the Op (if she is being truthful and I believe she is), I'd say the husband is a victim of hurtful allegations. Sounds like your posts are consistent tho :>(.

Ms. Proserpina, what possible rationale do you have for stating the Op has no evidence to dispute her husband's sister's accusations? The "sister" says Jasmine is one of the victims, yet the Op contacted Jasmine who says it never happened!!?

Please read the thread again.

I'd say that if Jasmine testified along the same lines as what was said in the "conversation", it would be compelling evidence to discredit any testimony that Jasmine was a victim. In fact, I'm sure the sister would not want to testify to that which Jasmine would rebut for that reason. Might not matter since there may be enough witnesses who heard her name Jasmine as a victim.

I'm sorry you don't understand how this all works :(

It seems that your responses are biased in favor of the sister. Not all of those accused as the OP's husband has been, are guilty. Therefore, they are the victims. Given what has been posted by the Op (if she is being truthful and I believe she is), I'd say the husband is a victim of hurtful allegations. Sounds like your posts are consistent tho :>(.

And we all know your post history and your alter egos from elsewhere.

Trust me.

Now, please do stop hijacking the thread unless you actually have valid information for the OP.

Please read the thread again.

I'm sorry you don't understand how this all works :(

And we all know your post history and your alter egos from elsewhere.

Trust me.

Now, please do stop hijacking the thread unless you actually have valid information for the OP.

Hijacking the thread? I have a right to point out your lack of assessing evidence to the Op since if could possibly have a negative effect on the OP's decision-making regarding her husband's accuser. Hmmm...my intelligence shows that much eh? From my alter egos elsewhere? Gee Thanks! :>)

Sigh - OP, and everyone else, please accept my apologies on behalf of the above poster.

This writer has a problem with me (and at least one other member here) because he has been shot down elsewhere online, and seems to have made it his goal to simply disrupt things wherever we post.

I'm truly sorry that he can't keep his feelings out of the actual issue at hand.

:(

Testimony or other potential evidentiary material ONLY become EVIDENCE when admitted at trial by a judge.

Just because something is said or done doesn't mean it (or they) will ever become evidence!

Not to worry, madam, you're doing well.

Keep it up and enlighten those who desire to learn.

Sigh - OP, and everyone else, please accept my apologies on behalf of the above poster.

This writer has a problem with me (and at least one other member here) because he has been shot down elsewhere online, and seems to have made it his goal to simply disrupt things wherever we post.

I'm truly sorry that he can't keep his feelings out of the actual issue at hand.

Thanks again for all the help.

I also believe this is all a lie, and we have reason to believe she's saying she's raped so her parents aren't angry with her for recent behavior. (long story)

Hopefully, my husband will be proven innocent. As for being charged with anything, this is what we were told by my mother-in-law:

"He will be charged as a kid, since it happened at the age it did. He will not get jail time at all, maybe probation."

We've been waiting since July for these papers to come in. My husband's sister has been going to riverbend and the cramer center (center for victims or abuse) 2-3 times a week since august til present, for almost a whole school day. According to his mother, he won't be charged til the centers get all of the info in. Thats what im confused about. If she's been going that much, she's went more than enough to tell her story (which still keeps changing) and she's already been examined for damages. How much more info do these places need? She's been maybe around 56 times so far (and still going) for a total of around 392 hours. (Pardon me if my math is wrong).

Another thing, when I had my baby boy in December, his mother said we had nothing to worry about for the rest of our lives. But when we mentioned that Jasmine conversation (which only happened about a week ago) , she says different. She said she thought everything was over with in December. Why would she think that?
Oh, and one more thing, they planned on moving once or twice due to my father-in-laws work. We talked to a cop about this, and he said if such an investigation is going on, anybody involved in the case would be asked not to move. I get feelings that I'm being lied to. Whats your opinons on this?

I suggest you wait.

There is nothing you can do.

What will be, will be.

I suggest you live your life.

If you keep fretting over this, it will destroy you.

Wait. Waiting is all you can do.

Hopefully, my husband will be proven innocent.
Realistically, he will never be able to be proven "innocent," but it might be impossible to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

As for being charged with anything, this is what we were told by my mother-in-law:

"He will be charged as a kid, since it happened at the age it did. He will not get jail time at all, maybe probation."
Charges will be difficult to impossible under the circumstances.

Oh, and one more thing, they planned on moving once or twice due to my father-in-laws work. We talked to a cop about this, and he said if such an investigation is going on, anybody involved in the case would be asked not to move. I get feelings that I'm being lied to. Whats your opinons on this?
If the police have not asked to talk to him and it has been a few months, then I'd suspect this is a lot of smoke.

Nope I don't think so, Pro...it isn't personal, it is what it is. :). In fact, it really is the other way around! You started attempting to discredit my posts. Anyway, you assessed that evidence was non-existent concerning the witness' (Jasmine) statements in a conversation. I simply pointed out that if she became a witness in a court proceeding, her testimony would absolutely be considered evidence. I refuted what you said--it wasn't accurate.

For you to bring all this extra non-essential banter and dramatically state that I've been shot down elsewhere online is really completely embellishment and undeserving. All you have to do is be more accurate in your posts and nobody will disagree with you.

Also, you don't need to apologize for me--my posts are very articulated. Obviously, you are too sensitive as to why you are attempting to make it look like I have it out for you and "someone else in this forum".

To be brutally honest, you are a very arrogant person and it shows in other posts in this forum as well as elsewhere online. You should apologize for that--not for me (like you really care).

Last edited:
Testimony or other potential evidentiary material ONLY become EVIDENCE when admitted at trial by a judge.

Just because something is said or done doesn't mean it (or they) will ever become evidence!

I totally agree with you! But that isn't what was said in Proserpina's post. She said, "What you have is not evidence of anything other than a conversation." This is not accurate because the conversation alone could very well become evidence if the witness (Jasmine) testifies in a legal proceeding. Of course if the witness doesn't testify in court, there is no evidence (at least from her) to be presented.

As it is, it seems like the Op's husband isn't going to get charged because it looks like their is no evidence against him.

I totally agree with you! But that isn't what was said in Proserpina's post. She said, "What you have is not evidence of anything other than a conversation." This is not accurate because the conversation alone could very well become evidence if the witness (Jasmine) testifies in a legal proceeding. Of course if the witness doesn't testify in court, there is no evidence (at least from her) to be presented.

As it is, it seems like the Op's husband isn't going to get charged because it looks like their is no evidence against him.

The Facebook conversation is just that. A conversation.

Jasmine's testimony is a different matter entirely.

..in other words, what I said was correct.

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back