Upcoming msc

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLEAVERB

Hello, great site!
Question: I am an injured worker (lumbar spine) and have a MSC scheduled in a few days pertaining to a surgical consult that for some time was not authorized by the IC. My attorney requested a MSC in regards to this. Now it has been approved by the I.C , (a few weeks ago). The MSC is still "on the calendar" as per the DWC and EAMS system. My attorney (twice now) says he will call the I.C attorney and that I do not need to show up at the MSC. My understanding is that if the MSC is on the calendar that both parties must be present or the judge will set the case for trial?
Note; I have an AME report that states I am entitled to a surgical consult / surgery among other things. I plan on showing up my self, what happens if my attorney or the I.C attorney do not appear? Thanks very much for being here.

Couple of Questions: I appear and the either the DA / IC attorney do not appear or my attorney does not appear what would / could occur at the MSC? This MSC was is in regards to a lumbar spine surgical consult (which was stipulated to, as well as surgery in an '09 AME report) to which the IC was not responding to or authorizing. Now it has been, for a few weeks authorized and an appt. is set. I have a copy of the authorization.
Also does any evidence, pics / videos whatever, I guess it's called discovery have to be disclosed at this time? I have vehicles parked in front of my house / followed and even at the places where I shop and eat these people make themselves obvious.
Thank You!

Couple of Questions: I appear and the either the DA / IC attorney do not appear or my attorney does not appear what would / could occur at the MSC? This MSC was is in regards to a lumbar spine surgical consult (which was stipulated to, as well as surgery in an '09 AME report) to which the IC was not responding to or authorizing. Now it has been, for a few weeks authorized and an appt. is set. I have a copy of the authorization.
Also does any evidence, pics / videos whatever, I guess it's called discovery have to be disclosed at this time? I have vehicles parked in front of my house / followed and even at the places where I shop and eat these people make themselves obvious.
Thank You!

I don't know why you think you should show up at the WCAB if your lawyer told you it wasn't necessary. That would be "being too careful" I would think. Call your lawyer and have him tell you that the MSC was or was not taken off calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back