How can I get protected by adultery.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayosx

I didn't know about this, but we are getting divorce soon after 7 years, people were telling me that my daugther doesn't look like me all the time, since we are getting divorced soon, I wanted to do a DNA test and see my wife did not commit any ADULTERY.

She commited Adultery, yes after we were married.

Can she file for child support even when she commited ADULTERY?

I can support my non biological daugther if it is needed, but I don't want to be responsible for someone fault, the biological father must be responsible and not me, I can be a backup if it is needed to check the best interest of my NON BIOLOGICAL daugther and support here of course if needed, but it doesn't seem fair by LAW.

Any cons and pros about my situation?

Please advise what I can do.

You can request a DNA test be done on the girl, the female, and you.

If the child isn't yours, you can make a case not to pay child support.

That won't be easy.

Because you were married to this despicable demand, the considers the girl your daughter.

Hire a lawyer and fight for your rights and freedom.
Otherwise, you will find yourself supporting a child thatisn't yours, maybe. Without a DNA test, you'll never know the truth.

This OP was actually answered on another board. He was told that, per Colorado statute, he cannot file to disestablish paternity after the child's 5th birthday. He indicated on the other board that the child is 5. There doesn't seem to be much point to a DNA test at this point, especially if he wants to continue to be in the child's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back