Some tips to share!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsmithbest

Did you know that Workers' Compensation does not block you from starting a lawsuit against any other company. I'm talking about a third party. I was working down the subway and was injured, I broke my left leg and my right arm was totally damaged that until today I cannot use them. I was looking for help and I was trying to get a compensation from my employer but he refused to do so. I was depressed back then and so I had to do something.

According to New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer, it says, " if you work on the subway tracks in NYC and a subway train cuts off your leg, you cannot sue MTA (your employer), but you can sue, for instance, the brake manufacturer, or the subcontractor that is responsible for making sure the color of the light (red, no; green, go) was proper. Obviously, the conductor may have seen a green light while you were on the tunnel's subway tracks that should have been red. Without any payment up front by you, our construction accident and subway accident New York City lawyers will investigate whether any negligence was caused by a third party (not the worker's employer) such as: the general contractor, the other subcontractors, the building owner, the crane lift company, the scaffold manufacturer-- anybody else who helped cause the injury. "

I hope this information helps those who's in the same situation! And don't just let other people take things for granted, you have to fight for your own rights!!!

Did you know that Workers' Compensation does not block you from starting a lawsuit against any other company. I'm talking about a third party. I was working down the subway and was injured, I broke my left leg and my right arm was totally damaged that until today I cannot use them. I was looking for help and I was trying to get a compensation from my employer but he refused to do so. I was depressed back then and so I had to do something.

According to New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer, it says, " if you work on the subway tracks in NYC and a subway train cuts off your leg, you cannot sue MTA (your employer), but you can sue, for instance, the brake manufacturer, or the subcontractor that is responsible for making sure the color of the light (red, no; green, go) was proper. Obviously, the conductor may have seen a green light while you were on the tunnel's subway tracks that should have been red. Without any payment up front by you, our construction accident and subway accident New York City lawyers will investigate whether any negligence was caused by a third party (not the worker's employer) such as: the general contractor, the other subcontractors, the building owner, the crane lift company, the scaffold manufacturer-- anybody else who helped cause the injury. "

I hope this information helps those who's in the same situation! And don't just let other people take things for granted, you have to fight for your own rights!!!

Im sure you would have plenty of good attorneys chomping to take on a case like this......big $ could be involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back