C&R Workcomp inury

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardc

Hello, I decided to settle (C&R) a 2006 hand injury and accepted an offer by the IC, in June of this year I signed all the release forms etc. Forms were signed by my AA and by IC. Witnesses also signed . I received a check from the IC for the agreed amount minus AA fees.
Question; when I access the EAMS (online with CA DWC) in regards to this case it still says it's "active" but with no hearing date. I called the DWC and they say they have no record of the case being settled. I was told the judge must approve the "C&R" and sign off on it. The person I spoke with at the DWC looked in several different areas while I was on hold and advised me there were no records of any settlement.They thought this was quite odd. Any ideas? Thanks

Hello, I decided to settle (C&R) a 2006 hand injury and accepted an offer by the IC, in June of this year I signed all the release forms etc. Forms were signed by my AA and by IC. Witnesses also signed . I received a check from the IC for the agreed amount minus AA fees.
Question; when I access the EAMS (online with CA DWC) in regards to this case it still says it's "active" but with no hearing date. I called the DWC and they say they have no record of the case being settled. I was told the judge must approve the "C&R" and sign off on it. The person I spoke with at the DWC looked in several different areas while I was on hold and advised me there were no records of any settlement.They thought this was quite odd. Any ideas? Thanks

You should contact the attorney who represented you in this matter. It could all be in the works and awaiting sign-offs and approvals. Better to ask those who were involved and advised you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back