Trial by declaration review

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRancid

Hi,

I received a traffic ticket and I'm doing a Trial By Declaration. I have it all written out and I'd like someone to review it and let me know what changes are needed, if any, please.

Hi,

I received a traffic ticket and I'm doing a Trial By Declaration. I have it all written out and I'd like someone to review it and let me know what changes are needed, if any, please.

I hope you win, but it is most often futile. Have you considered traffic school (online or in person)? I bet you have, but your citation probably isn't eligible. If it is, I'd look into it. That is a sure fire way to get the monkey off your back! Good luck!

Hi AJ,

If I was just looking to weasel out of a ticket it'd be a different story. However, the Officer was clearly in the wrong, his vision was obstructed, it was a "sting operation" and the Officer was just pulling people over seemingly at random.

I took over 30 pictures of the area and have chosen six of them marked as exhibits "A" thru "E" showing that it was impossible for me to have committed the infraction of "Failure To Obey A Traffic Control Device (sign), and that the Officer's vision was obstructed.

As far as being futile, I beg to disagree. If you write a cogent statement with photographs supporting your facts, you stand a good chance of getting it dismissed.

That's why I posted to see if someone would read my Statement Of Facts and tell me what, if anything, needs to be changed.

Hi Nate,

Uh, there's at least 15 posts on this topic, I answered them all and I did win and posted about it. I have no idea as to where the rest of the posts have gone?

I just checked my old e-mails and found this:

community.lawyers.com/forums/p/107727/539962.aspx#539962 (you'll have to add the "h t t p://" to the beginning of the above because I'm being told that I can't post links)

However, please carefully note the replies I received: there wasn't a heck of a lot of "help" that I asked for and a lot of negativity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back