Incompetent parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbrandom

I spent my childhood in horror, lost in my own mind. I was depressed from the day I was adopted until I left at age 18. I was given nothing upon leaving. I hated my parents. They were sick, sick hypocrites and I beleive without a shadow of a doubt that they are doing this purely for financial gain and some sick sense of power. Only once did they physically abuse me, but emotionally I will be scarred till the day I die. When I turned 18 I left as fast as my feet could carry me across the country. Now I find out that they are taking more foster kids. How can I stand by and let that happen? Let more kids have the kind of hell, devoid of love, that I was forced into. I need to know how I can fight this in court. In truth the only possibly illegal action I have on them is the fact that my mother threw me down a flight of stairs in anger. But other than that it was just emotional trama. Russelle cannot be allowed to have more kids. Please help me.

If the lion could tell the story of the hunt, it would be a far different story from the hunter's tale.

There are many sides to every story.

Unless you know what these people are doing now (but you don't, you're not there), there is nothing you can say, that would be anything more than speculation.

...and may leave OP open to a defamation suit if there's no proof of wrongdoing..

I would be VERY wary of making such allegations and in particular using names on the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back