Help me please Finger amputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcuzubad

Hi i recently lost 1/3 of my finger and it was due to faulty equipment at my work. Its proven that the hoist wasn't checked on it has a bi-annually ppm and was not checked. the other piece in which pinched off my finger didn't have a design spec nor did it have a serial number can i get some advice if i should sue or if i don't have a chance against a huge corporation. this was 100% not my fault i would appreciate any and all help especially if there are other threads you can direct me to or different cases that involve this i am apart of a union i can be contacted at or this thread im begging you

You have a couple of choices. Your union has negotiated in it's contract, the value of almost every body part. I should think yours has done this.

If not, contact a personal injury attorney. They'll take your case on a contingency, if it's solid as you say.

Or, you can file a workmen's comp case. An accident report should gave already been filed. Once workmen's comp takes over, they'll pay your medical and offer you so much for the loss of your body parts.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back