custody battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! My fiancé is in a malicious custody battle!

All you ever have to do is tell the truth.

The judge will ultimately make a decision.

Just tell the truth and let the chips fall wherever they may.

No matter who gets the child, she will be safe and loved. One day, this mess will end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The children's mother MUST get an attorney. If the children have lived in Arizona for more than a year before the father began custody proceedings, then Arizona should retain jurisdiction.

If you want to help her, find an attorney now.

Army Judge,

Thanks for your reply!
I dont believe that is "love" to the child to use the child as a tool to satisfy their selfish needs. To rip the children away from a established home. Keep in mind the mother is the one that wants to work things out and communicate with the father about the kids, but he is very disrespectful and angry when she tries to talk about the kids. He is unworkable with her and cant get passed his anger with her, as that obviously comes before his kids. To love your kids is unconditional. That means u should have their best interest in heart. Also take responsibility for your actions
I understand and agree with you on being truthful, and that is what we have over all, is truth and nothing but.
My concern is that the kids, as it was before, will be taught to view their mother on a negative level. Since they have been here all the mothers family around the area have noticed a big change in the kids as they are more happy and respectful to their mother. I feel both the kids and mother have been in a rehabilitation from their passed and has progressed very positively. As an example how things have changed, I have witnessed in the passed the boy, now 5, has called his mother a "b**ch" because that was common for him to hear that from his father calling that to his mother.
As some what as an out side view, i am just worried about those kids and what it will come if it does go that way, and i dont believe that will happen as i believe truth will prevail, and what will be the effect on the mother, my fiancé. It looks clear to me that this is not about the kids, its about destroying their mother.

We are not the people who need to be convinced. If you want to help the mother, get her an attorney. Just that simple.....

She has an attorney. I know i am going overboard with the info on this, just trying to get as much help as i can without having her vent to her attorney, as that is money we dont have at the moment. Her attorney tells her simply that she has nothing to worry about.

Help! My fiancé is in a malicious custody battle!

vinp76 said:
She has an attorney. I know i am going overboard with the info on this, just trying to get as much help as i can without having her vent to her attorney, as that is money we dont have at the moment. Her attorney tells her simply that she has nothing to worry about.

Have you heard the one about too many cooks spoiling the broth? Sure you have! Well, too many lawyers and legal advisers help you lose your case.

You have retained counsel. Counsel says there is nothing to worry about, then don't worry. Let the person you hired (and are spending your hard earned dough on), fight for you. Step back and let her/him do their thing.

If you've lost confidence in your counsel, fire him/her and retain another one. But, do as they say, as long as you have faith in their abilities. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice to all forum members:

This OP has deleted all of his posts, making it almost impossible to provide relevant advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back