Bullying Child-Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayy

I am in need of real help. My ex each summer tries to get custody of our child before the school year starts. We have three kids together and divorced 4+ years! I say he is bullying by saying he has the best laywer and can get this done overnite! My children have always been in my custody. He states at 12yrs old the judge will hear him and consider his desire. I am a drug-free, respectable parent that does not want to lose her child(ren). He is verbal abusive to me now by callimg me out of my name. He is behind on child support and I feel this is his attemp to lower the piper!

I am in need of real help. My ex each summer tries to get custody of our child before the school year starts. We have three kids together and divorced 4+ years! I say he is bullying by saying he has the best laywer and can get this done overnite! My children have always been in my custody. He states at 12yrs old the judge will hear him and consider his desire. I am a drug-free, respectable parent that does not want to lose her child(ren). He is verbal abusive to me now by callimg me out of my name. He is behind on child support and I feel this is his attemp to lower the piper!

This is not "bullying a child".

You should ignore all of his grandstanding and power ploys, hire an attorney, and sue him for the back child support. Sure, he won't be able to pay it all, but you'll keep him so busy defending your lawsuit, he will leave you alone. At least talk to a lawyer about it, and stop talking to him. You can't live together for many reasons, so why waste your time talking to someone who only wants to argue, fuss, and fight?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back