Final Admission of Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessco

Q1: I decided not to settle my case and leave my medical benefits open. I got a form called Final Admission of Liability, what does it really mean? Should I ask a lawyer to review it?

Q2: In this form there is a section about PPD, is there a difference between a whole person imparement $ and a scheduled impairment $? I received a check for each elbow (14% and 7%), but my doctor also gave me whole body body of 12%. Am I loosing compensation by the way they decided to pay off the PPD?

Q3: How can I find out if the fornula they use is correct? for example 7% (impairment rate) x 247.42 x 208 = $3602.44. What do the last 2 numbers mean?

Before you sign anything, it would be in your best interest to speak with a local attorney.

Once the forms are signed, you potentially lose other avenues of appeal.

You can bet your bottom dollar, that any offer an insurance company (or other entity) makes you without benefit of counsel, you're getting screwed!

The insurance adjuster does not have your best interest at heart.

They only want to pay you the least amount possible in order to make you go away.

Any offer they give you, without benefit of counsel is probably 60% or MORE below what you deserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back