Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Crooked cops.. Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahlane

I was wondering if there is a way I can find out if I have any real pending charges, and if so, the details about it. I was pulled over last night and the cop told me he found a tiny bit of weed shake in my car, (but he wouldnt show it to me, and I dont know of any weed particles that would have been in my car) and if I didnt set up a drug bust for them I would be charged with possesion.. I didnt go to jail and he said I should be expecting a call.. I dont want to set anyone up, and I'm not even sure if they have anything on me to even charge me with..

someone please say somthing... do you think the cops really have somthing to charge me with, or were they just making that up so i will set up a bust for them. at first they tried telling me that they found weed and heroin in my car, and when i denied having either, they dropped the heroin part and said it was just weed and said he way "lying to test me" about the heroin...

someone please say somthing... do you think the cops really have somthing to charge me with, or were they just making that up so i will set up a bust for them. at first they tried telling me that they found weed and heroin in my car, and when i denied having either, they dropped the heroin part and said it was just weed and said he way "lying to test me" about the heroin...

None of us could tell you whether they found weed or anything else.

What I can tell you is that it is never wise to say anything to the police, other than your name, address, date of birth, and immediately say that you want to speak with an attorney and have nothing else to say.

Why?

Anything you say CAN and WILL be used AGAINST you in court of law!

I doubt that they have anything on you.

They were FISHING.

You probably didn't BITE.

They most likely were trying to invoke FEAR into you.

Looks as if they did!

I'll bet you were PROWLING and CRUISING the unsavory areas of your town, right?

How could they CALL you?

Did you give them your phone number?

Stay away from the seedy side of town.

The police aren't stupid.

Thay can't prove what you were doing, but their suspicions are seldom wrong!

Is the this Tri-Metro narcotics squad? (Eaton, Clinton, Ingham Counties)

They are notoriously corrupt. For FREE there are many criminal attorneys who can give you advice. Ask if they take up drug cases first. Make sure they are criminal attorneys and not jack of all trades. Michigan has a surplus of awful attorneys. . .

Don't agree to anything. Stop talking to them. Police aren't even meant to make plea deals, that is the role of the prosecutor. SO, if for some stupid reason you decide to help the cops, you need to demand to see the prosecutor to make a deal, otherwise the cops can just keep you in some kind of limbo.

Good Luck.

It's been two DAYS.

Did they CALL you?

I hope this was RESOLVED!

Seriously though, if you're absolutely confident that you've had no weed/drugs of any kind in your car then you know you're in the right and they can't do a thing. If however you or a friend have been smoking weed in/around the car then you may want to play ball.

That's just my advice anyway, the law on such things is a bit different over here in the UK.

I was wondering if there is a way I can find out if I have any real pending charges, and if so, the details about it. I was pulled over last night and the cop told me he found a tiny bit of weed shake in my car, (but he wouldnt show it to me, and I dont know of any weed particles that would have been in my car) and if I didnt set up a drug bust for them I would be charged with possesion.. I didnt go to jail and he said I should be expecting a call.. I dont want to set anyone up, and I'm not even sure if they have anything on me to even charge me with..

Even if they did find a tiny bit of weed in your car it is hardly worth the price you may pay setting a drug dealer up to make the misd. charge go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back