Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant CALIFORNIA PRISON INMATE INFO - Deuel Vocational Institute (DVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamekaRaymond

Where can I go to find out about an inmate in Deuel Vocational Institute (DVI) in California. The information I would like to know is the crime that was committed and the sentencing (release date). Thanks so much.

Where can I go to find out about an inmate in Deuel Vocational Institute (DVI) in California. The information I would like to know is the crime that was committed and the sentencing (release date). Thanks so much.

This link might be of some value.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

As per the CA DOC website:

To locate an offender within the jurisdiction of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation you can call the Identification Unit at : (916) 445-6713.
You must provide:

the subjects full name
date of birth including, the month, day and year of birth or
the subjects CDC identification number.

This unit can only provide you with the current location and CDC identification number for the offender. The Identification Unit does not have and will not provide any future release date information. This service is available only Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. excluding state holidays.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Judge. I have went to both those sites but I am unable to find out what the actual charges are and when the person will be released. I wasn't sure if there was a database somewhere that contained that information for prisons?

They likely will not have that information publicly available as there are many variables that can come in to play.

You can check with the court that sentenced him for the length of his sentence and then research how much time people with his criminal offense tend to serve before they are offered parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back