What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loving_life

Hi, I have a quick question, I have been out on a workmans comp case for about a year now, I went and got an attorney involved in this matter also, the workmans comp insurance has been real nice and all, but I am facing another possible surgery on my back, they did a lower lumbar disectomy last march, and have done, discograms, mylograms, the works, and so far no good results, so it looks like maybe another surgery, my question is this, I am about to lose everything I own, my wife is the only source of income, along with my workmans comp checks, and its still not enough, I thought about going and working part time at the local animal shelter, its 7.00 an hour. Would this put me in jeopardy of losing my case and all workmans comp benefits, if they found out im doing this, I dont want to look like a fraud, cause they have the xrays and papers to show my back is in bad shape, but I need alittle extra income to help out around the house..any feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Ok do you think that the workmans comp insurance co would find out if I did do this part time job..

Yes, eventually.

Then you might be make BIG trouble for yourself.

Your SSN will eventually trip you up, and through the IRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back