Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Slanderous Cops and other issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowwaily

A couple days ago i was being a dumb ass and accidentally fired a weapon through my window. Yeah, pretty retarded. But i started feeling less retarded as i saw how the cops handled the situation... when they arrived they impressed me into signing a search waiver, telling me that i would be worse off if i didn't when i asked if i had the right not to, they were doing their best to take advantage of my youth and scare the sh** out of me (not to mention they hadn't read my Miranda rights to me yet, which i notice as a booboo, especially in light of my feeling impressed upon.) After searching my apartment and finding weed and scales and other random paraphernalia they then arrested and cuffed me, took my phone and started reading text messages and answering calls, then taking me to the station for processing. It was only at this point, on the way to the police station and already cuffed, when the cop driving asked me if the other cop had forgotten to read me my rights or not, when i said "no" he then proceeded to do so. The next day after getting bailed out i came to find that the cops had been fabricating almost completely bull-hockey stories about how i was acting during the arrest and telling other cops and my friends parents. The two police officers also managed to fabricate several stories that i supposedly told them about my best friend and told his parents, which is now causing him great public suffering and embarrassment for things which never happened. They also told many people that i had things in my apartment which were certainly not there and which they have absolutely no proof of. I was wondering about the different rules concerning a couple cops who committed what appears to me as a a couple serious cases of slander, misuse of Miranda reading, and impressment in light of that very misuse. This is also a first offense which may help or not.

Thank you for your time, i anxious to hear about whether i'm in luck or not...

Slander is the least of your worries.
You, like most criminal defendants, talk too much.
You should never, ever, ever talk to the police.
This video explains why!!!

http://boingboing.net/2008/07/28/law-prof-and-cop-agr.html

You were mirandized, but only beacuse you said something.
Fish get caught the same way, they open their mouths.
Your attorney could address that issue at trial.

Why were you surprised that the police told a different version of events?
That is their job, to keep you locked away!
Your job is work with your attorney to tell your version of events, should you choose to testify.
Either way, you work with your attorney to prepare your defense.
The jury then decides who to believe.

Bottom line, the case isn't open shut.
You do have some defenses available to you.
Speak with your attorney, or ask the court to appoint you, if you are unable to pay for one.
In the meantime, stop talking.
Just stop talking and use the time to journal everything about that night.
Who, what, when, where and how; plus the times.
hang in there, this isn't that bad.
Plus, it does make a difference that you have no priors.

For future reference, never give a statement or allow the police to voluntarily search your property!
ALWAYS MAKE THEM OBTAIN A SEARCH WARRANT.
And, leave that damn dope alone!

A couple days ago i was being a dumb ass and accidentally fired a weapon through my window. Yeah, pretty retarded. But i started feeling less retarded as i saw how the cops handled the situation... when they arrived they impressed me into signing a search waiver, telling me that i would be worse off if i didn't when i asked if i had the right not to, they were doing their best to take advantage of my youth and scare the sh** out of me (not to mention they hadn't read my Miranda rights to me yet, which i notice as a booboo, especially in light of my feeling impressed upon.) After searching my apartment and finding weed and scales and other random paraphernalia they then arrested and cuffed me, took my phone and started reading text messages and answering calls, then taking me to the station for processing. It was only at this point, on the way to the police station and already cuffed, when the cop driving asked me if the other cop had forgotten to read me my rights or not, when i said "no" he then proceeded to do so. The next day after getting bailed out i came to find that the cops had been fabricating almost completely bull-hockey stories about how i was acting during the arrest and telling other cops and my friends parents. The two police officers also managed to fabricate several stories that i supposedly told them about my best friend and told his parents, which is now causing him great public suffering and embarrassment for things which never happened. They also told many people that i had things in my apartment which were certainly not there and which they have absolutely no proof of. I was wondering about the different rules concerning a couple cops who committed what appears to me as a a couple serious cases of slander, misuse of Miranda reading, and impressment in light of that very misuse. This is also a first offense which may help or not.

Thank you for your time, i anxious to hear about whether i'm in luck or not...

just curious, did they charge you with possesion or possesion with intent?

Yes, they sure did unfortunately... Not to mention they found my random name brand and generic adderol tin(4 types total, none prescribed) which i had almost forgotten about because i never use it but once or twice a year, and they stuck 4 more schedule 2 accounts on the ticket for just that :(

Be lucky you live in the Land of Fruits and Nuts (California) or you would be facing more than a ticket. You are a pot and likely a pill dealer. If you are going to be a criminal, go hire an attorney and learn what to do when you get arrested (and yes you will get arrested). If you aren't happy with your current situation, STOP DEALING and using and you won't have that problem.

I read too many of those last night and missed your state. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back