Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Caught having sex in the car, cops accuse her of prostitution, ask for naked photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpc05

So these cops are convinced that this woman I'm seeing is a hooker, and have asked me to send them naked pictures of her. I would like to know if any of this is illegal, if we can get in trouble for it, and if it is safe for us to see each other again.

-I met a woman online. She is in her 20's. (I am 19, male)

-We talked and exchanged pictures

-We decided to meet each other late at night in her small (5k people) town. There is absolutely no talk of money, drugs, or any sort of payment.

-We end up in my car in an empty public parking lot (far from where anyone could see us) and we come close to having totally consensual sex (pants have come off) when a cop car pulls up.

-Cops talk to us separately, and we tell them we are dating. They quickly catch us in the lie, and accuse her of being a prostitute. I have $200 in my pocket, which they suspect was intended for her.

-We tell them the truth of how we met. She is let go.

-Two cops question me in the parking lot for about 30 minutes. I tell them exactly how we met and what happened, including every minor detail I can possibly recall. I am cooperative and do exactly as they say. They continue to accuse me of intending to pay her for sex.

-They let me go home.

-Next day, I get a call from an inspector from their police department (which consists of 12 people). He accuses me of paying her for sex. I am as cooperative as possible, go over the whole story with him and continuously deny his false accusations.

-Throughout the conversation he repeatedly asks me to send him her naked pictures which she sent me. I tell him I would like to respect her privacy and would not like to send him the pictures.

From talking to the officers it seems to me that these guys are just really bored and have nothing better to do. I just want to see her again without getting in trouble.

Stop talking to them. Do NOT send them naked pictures or anything else. Call the chief of police's office and make a report of their activity. You could be charged with indecency of some sort so be prepared for that if you cause trouble for them. I suspect if you just stop talking to them and do nothing it will go away.

To be clear you have 2 paths:

1. Stop talking and do nothing, it will likely go away.

2. Stop talking and report them, you may possibly get charged with whatever they can.

Your choice. Good luck.

You know, on second thought I should get a look at those pictures to make sure they aren't incriminating.....

I'm kidding. Laugh it will make it better.

Awesome! Thanks a lot. Just wondering - is there some sort of legal purpose for asking for her photos, like to incriminate us, or is he just being a perv?

Legal purpose for asking for her nudes? Yea, they want to see her naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back