Getting custody back

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo5111

Exactly how hard is it, or approx. how long does it take before the mediator will give me custody back of my son. My hair folical drug test came back inconclusive and they gave the father custody. Its been about 2 years now and I have done everything requested of me to do by the mediator, but still nothing! My son even is not doing well in school, fighting, ect. How much longer? How hard is it?:(

Have you requested custody back? I'm not familiar with CA Deprivation rules. Maybe Bay State will know.

I tend to believe there is more to this story than you have shared. I understand that you may not want to share it in a public forum. An inconclusive hair test isn't enough to deny you custody in any jurisdiction. Without the details I can't help you. It would be best to maintain your privacy and seek an attorney.

Well because the test read inconculsive they considered it to be dirty. I even called the lab myself and read to them what my results said, and asked them what it ment and what possible reasons could have made it come out that way. They said simplely they could not separate whatever it is they do in order to tell if it was positive or negitive, and they said they don't know what causes it to do that. They said the test is not either a negitive result nor a positive. I told the Mediator this next time we were in court. He said well the way I'm reading it, its telling me that it is a positive. If I was positive it would have read Positive for whatever drug was detected. It did not.

I'm not sure how things are run in California, but I can tell you that here in GA that would not be enough to take your child. You should have a case plan that spells out exactly what it takes to get your child back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back