Ask a Legal Question
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Registered User Esteemed Colleague
    Thanks
    Yes, sue for $1000/day until tax records are returned, demand ALL legal cost's involved intill you have said papers.

This woman has no legal rights to these papers. The only reason the IRS does, is because you sent it to them. She has nothing, is screwing with you, and you need to bring the hammer down on all involved.

By god, you have rights, and they are stomping on them!!! For every right wronged, there is justice.

Last edited by Scooterdog; 03-22-2008 at 10:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks

Unauthorized access to another's email address book.

My son is a third year law student. We are having a disagreement. He went into my wife's email account (he knows her password) and acquired email addresses he subsequently used to send an email meant to embarrass us.
    Is it illegal to do so? Is it appropriate to advise the ethics committee at the school he is attending?

Thank you.

Thanks
    e-discovery.
    I recently found the points of inertia in a car while testing a physics engine for a japanese company. I never signed a contract because these people repeatedly told me I would be payed for my time etc. Irish law has no juristiction in japan but I have been told by an intellectual property lawyer that if I found these points I would have rights to them. Is this true? thanks.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2