back to work(settlement)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

juskeeppraznhim

hi all, first timer here, i have a question..i had a 2bulging discs back in january from an accident with my company, ive had surgery in march, come to find out, all three of my lower discs are in real bad shape, the dr. said "he didnt want to fool with that many discs" because i would not be able to bend over, which i said thats fine, he only went in my back to try an let my nerve rest, ive done mylograms, discograms, and every kind of gram, well i did a functional capacity test 2weeks ago, well the results said i could go back to work, but on very light duty, well we have had to move to florida due to financial reasons, this happened in mississippi...so my question is, 1. will they find me employment here in florida, or will they make me move back to miss. 2.If i go back to work with them, will I still get some type of settlement, even though i went back to work on light duty...let me know ..thanks jes

hi, no i do not have a atty. my wife dont get one yet til they start messing around with me, anyway im movin back to miss, but i talked to the insurance lady that handles my claim, they have a position for me, but the company said that i have to take it, so i think i may need to go speak to an atty, and find out my rights..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back