Suspension Pending Investigation for Profanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefairmanager

Situation: Someone close to me was suspended from their position as a supervisor for using profane language. The allocations presented against him was from a few disgruntle employees who are known to have behavioral problems. The person who original filed the claim stated the accused used profane language towards her in threatening manner and snatched a piece of paper out of her hands. This was not true. The second claim stated that the accused used profane language towards him and asked him to meet him across the street to beat his you know what. This too did not happen. The third person stated they witnessed one of the incidents, which did not occur. All three are close friends and the initial female is the leader of the group. The female was causing issues by being negative to others in the group and was moved to another area by the manager. The supervisor accused did not make that call. The female thought it was the supervisor and started this campaign. The manager of the supervisor and human resource manager decided to suspend the supervisor pending investigation. The accused was told this would take two to three days in which now has been over one week. The human resource manger contacted the accused last week (Thursday) and asked him to come in at a specified time to write statement. What are our options? Is it possible someone could be terminated for something they did not do? In addition, one of the employees who submitted the claim went back to others in the work area telling 10 other employees what the investigation was and they were trying to get the defendant terminated. Thanks in advance for your help

I do not work at the same company. The accused is my husband

Can you explain a little more of why I should stay out of it? Would my support or invovlement affect my professional carreer? Curious answer, just wondering. Thanks again.

Because you were not present at any of the alledged events. Your involvemnt could hurt your husband case not help. Thsi is not your fight. Your husband should give detailed accurate statement addressing each event best he can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back