Sad momma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhenderson

My ex husband has custody of our 5 year old son. Not because I did anything wrong but, because he took off with my son for 4 months and I had no clue where he was. Then he lied about everything in his complaint for custody. I didn't have an attorney when we went to court so everything I had proving he was a liar wasn't shown in court because I was told I had to know how to present things into evidence properly. Since he received custody he has moved 8 times. He has neglected my son his teeth are rotting out of his mouth. He has fallen out a window and had to get stitches. Neither he or his girlfriend are employed at this time. He has been caught stealing and has my son with him. His clothes are holey shoes are falling apart. He has sent him to me in shorts with no button and a hot pink shoe lace tied around his waste to hold his shorts up. He is currently taking anger management through DSS. Their is domestic violence between he and his girlfriend. Then to top it off this weekend he met me to drop off my son and my son cried and screamed saying he didn't want to come with me because he was going to miss his daddy, for 30 minutes we stood in the police department parking lot trying to get him out of the car. Then once my son got in my car he was fine when my husband and I asked him what he was acting like that for because he never has acted that way before he said my daddy told me to do it. We are going back to court Thursday for Custody and I have so much crap against him and he doesn't have an attorney. I just feel like since he has had him for so long will the judge change the order based on all the bad.

Has anyone ever had a situation similair to this and how did it go for you?

Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back