Assault & Battery terroristic threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss65chvlle

I had a guy threatening me and my family. He beat up one of my friends and said I was next. I confronted him and we got into a fight. He called the cops afterwards and i got charged with battery the third. I took my punishment and went on with my life. well about a month he aproached me in walmart and started it with me again trying to get to fight right then and there. I walked away because i cant afford anymore fines. I called the 911 immediately afterwards and told them what happend, because i thought there was a no contact order between us. I guess there wasnt but i explained to the cops that he aproached me and started they said ok that it was on record. Well 3 months later he pressed terroristic threatening charges on me! and the cops apparently didnt take a note of what happend. I plead not guilty. I went and got the 911 call from the sheriffs department. Do I have a case and a chance to beat this in court?

there is no evidence he went to police station and filed a false report and went to the prosecuting attorney and had a warrant put out for my arrest which happend.

No questions asked i got pulled over for a tag light and they took me in. The local cops know all about it and this guy doesnt have a good rep.

Sounds like you were in jail for tag lights. Thought you said the police know all about this person making things up. If the police don't believe him, then I doubt they'd arrest you.

Have you been convicted of the incident at Wal-Mart or the other time? Sounds like the first time you were guilty. . . did he also go to jail that first time?

I went to jail for terristic threatening.... not tag lights... the local cops do.. not the sheriffs dep. . I haven't been convicted of the incident in walmart but i got terristic threatening charges on me that i have to go to court over next month. I was guilty the first time no doubt and i payed my fines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back