investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahwhelp

i have worked at my company for about four years now, i am a shift supervisor, and until recently have always taken pride in my work, and have been greatly appreciated. we have gone through two managers, and have been managerless but now have temporary manangers come in. so to say the lease it has all been a struggle. there are certain new workers and one who has been at the company for a couple years who just dont like me,and happen to be close with the manager who is filing in for a short while.i was slowly feeling pushed out(talked down to, things being said behind my back,not wanting to do what i ask of them,ect.)other shift supervisors were being asked to watch me, and ask other partners if i break and policies. At this point i knew what was comming to me. I then recieved a write up for not completeing temperatures twice in a row, when she explained my write up she said the first day is your warning then the second is your write up , how can i be written up and warned at once? then a week goes by i am so sick i call in at 5 am and get numbers to get my shift covered and no one will or can do it . i call back around 8am talk to another shift supervisors she says dont worry she will take care a it . finally i can sleep without worry. no....wait a phone call around 3pm the time of my shift its the manager saying dont worrie about your friday shift she wants to meet with me and the dm. here i am sick freaking out cause that happens when you get fired so i call the dm he tells me not to worrie , i call the manager back and she tells me she cant tell me anything over the phone but everything is fine. well the very next day she calls back saying i will be working friday but she wants to me meet with me thursday, on thursday its another write up saying i creat a bad work environment. i was shocked. i told her i disagree and that was that. i do my three early shifts everthing was great all the partners had fun while working. i call the dm wanting to set up a meeting on tuesday. i go into work call the dm, no responce, call three more times in a matter of eleven days no responce no call back . i go to work she is there waiting for me to suspend me for giving someone(ex-partner)a free drink. i saw the partner but never gave her or knew about giving her a free drink. i had no idea. there were four other partners on shift at that time one doing dishes, one on bar, two on register, i was doing cash handleing procedures in th back. finished then went on floor saw her didnt even see a drink. she joined me on a break after the bank run. was called to the managers store where she suspended me for allowing the drink to be givin when i didnt and she didnt even ask all the partners what truely happened, when she told me she would find the truth.i have her on tape saying that she didnt have time to ask everyone but in truth she never ask anyone that didnt accuse me(the ones that said i knew about the free drink) two out of the three out on the floor. only two were questioned out of four. but she calls me in:( three days later and fires me is that legal i didnt do anything it was all a couple people who didnt like me, its unbelievable.

I tired to clean up your post it is difficult to understand.

I have worked at my company for about four years now, I am a shift supervisor, and until recently have always taken pride in my work, and have been greatly appreciated.
We have gone through two managers, and have been manager less but now have temporary managers come in. So to say the least it has all been a struggle. There are certain new workers and one who has been at the company for a couple years who just don't like me, and happen to be close with the manager who are filing in for a short while.

I was slowly feeling pushed out (talked down to, things being said behind my back, not wanting to do what I ask of them, etc.)Other shift supervisors were being asked to watch me, and ask other partners if I break and policies. At this point I knew what was coming to me.

I then received a write up for not completing temperatures twice in a row, when she explained my write up she said the first day is your warning then the second is your write up, how can I be written up and warned at once? Then a week goes by I get so sick I call in at 5 am and get numbers to get my shift covered and no one will or can do it . I call back around 8am talk to another shift supervisors she says don't worry she will take care of it.

Finally I can sleep without worry. no....wait a phone call around 3pm the time of my shift its the manager saying don't worry about your Friday shift says she wants to meet with me and the dm. I am sick freaking out cause that happens when you get fired so I call the dm he tells me not to worry,

I call the manager back and she tells me she can't tell me anything over the phone but everything is fine. well the very next day she calls back saying I will be working Friday but she wants to me meet with me Thursday, on Thursday its another write up saying I create a bad work environment. I was shocked. I told her I disagree and that was that.

I do my three early shifts everything was great all the partners had fun while working. I call the dm wanting to set up a meeting on Tuesday. I go into work call the dm, no response, call three more times in a matter of eleven days no response no call back.

I go to work she is there waiting for me to suspend me for giving someone (ex-partner) a free drink. I saw the partner but never gave her or knew about giving her a free drink. I had no idea. there were four other partners on shift at that time one doing dishes, one on bar, two on register, I was doing cash handling procedures in th back. Finished then went on floor saw her didn't even see a drink.

She joined me on a break after the bank run. Was called to the manager's store where she suspended me for allowing the drink to be giving when I didn't and she didn't even ask all the partners what truly happened, when she told me she would find the truth.

I have her on tape saying that she didn't have time to ask everyone but in truth she never ask anyone that didn't accuse me(the ones that said I knew about the free drink) two out of the three out on the floor. Only two were questioned out of four. but she calls me in three days later and fires me is that legal I didn't do anything it was all a couple people who didn't like me, its unbelievable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back