Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldernow5

My uncle called me to take his girlfriend to the store because he had to work late. My children and I took her to the store. She purchased $80 worth of groceries and said she needed to take her grandmother a couple of things. I said ok and took her, not knowing it was a dope house going to get busted 2 minutes after arriving. To make a long story short, I got in trouble too. My exhusband was temporary custody because of me trying to help someone. I went to court to get custody back and the chief senior Judge requests a report from the probation office and they said she has never been in trouble and did every thing asked. He said you have a positive report. He got sick and a Judge under him takes the calender and refuses to talk to the probation office or accept the report requested by the other Judge. He says I don't care what you think you didn't do wrong, I am Judging the book by it's cover and I want the kids to reside with their dad. I have worked for 20 yrs for every thing I have. :mad:

i'm sorry, don't mean to be a jerk, but your grammar is making it hard for me to understand
. I don't want to give you advice based on something that is changed due to misinterpretation.

Please re-write.

My uncle called me to take his girlfriend to the store because he had to work late. My children and I took her to the store.
Okay ... You grabbed all your kids and drove to your uncle's house and picked up his girlfriend ... then, you all went to "the store."

She purchased $80 worth of groceries and said she needed to take her grandmother a couple of things. I said ok and took her, not knowing it was a dope house going to get busted 2 minutes after arriving.
So ... you and all your kids drove uncle's girlfriend to her grandmother's house just before the cops hit it for dope ...

To make a long story short, I got in trouble too.
For what? What were you charged with? (Please name your state and the code section under which you were charged.)

My exhusband was temporary custody because of me trying to help someone.
No, he has temporary custody because you were alleged to have been involved in some sort of dope activity. I doubt any temporary order says you had custody removed because you tried to help someone.

While it MIGHT be true that you were trying to help, apparently there is some proof that you were involved in some sort of unlawful activity. Whether that is true or not is something that will eventually be decided.

I went to court to get custody back and the chief senior Judge requests a report from the probation office and they said she has never been in trouble and did every thing asked.
So ... "they" (the probation department) said that "she" (meaning, you) had never been in trouble and did everything asked of you ... is that right?

He said you have a positive report. He got sick and a Judge under him takes the calender and refuses to talk to the probation office or accept the report requested by the other Judge.
So ... the first judge gets sick and is dropped from the case, and a second judge rejects the probation department findings ... yes, the judge can do that.

He says I don't care what you think you didn't do wrong, I am Judging the book by it's cover and I want the kids to reside with their dad. I have worked for 20 yrs for every thing I have.
Now that the judge has given the kids to the dad, I guess that leaves you with two options: Accept it, or, go to court to fight for custody anew.

Have the charges against you been dropped? Are they still pending? If they are still pending, you might want to wait until after they have been dismissed or after you have been acquitted before you go to court to fight for custody.

- Carl

Good work deciphering that, Carl.

I think.

I gave up deciphering writing on the negative 3rd grade level a while ago. . .

Good work deciphering that, Carl.

I think.

I gave up deciphering writing on the negative 3rd grade level a while ago. . .
I deal with drunks and tweakers ... and I have kids ... I have learned to master gibberish and incoherent thought. :D

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back