Hit and Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuellars

This is the only thread that was close to my situation.
I was turning left on a light. The light turned green but it was a yield light so i was suppose to left the other side finish up driving by for me to turn left. I wasen't paying attention and so i turned left, there was only one car at the opposite lane and so he accelerated but he saw me coming and stopped but then there was a big truck that was coming fast and hit my bumper, it almost took it off it didnt do that much damage to me so i don't think he has a bigger one since he has a huge truck. So i ran off since it is my first accident and i got scared, the only thing running through me was to run. So i stopped near a house thinking he didnt follow me to check my damage. The man followed me but he came in with another car that was near the accident and they stopped as they saw me and reversed, for some reason they hide and came back on foot to tell me why i ran. I got in my car and took off again. He took my license plate and called the cops and so i have a message in my phone of a cop telling me to talk about it with him.....What should i do? Can i avoid it? What do i say? Is it really a hit and run since he hit me and i ran?

You should phone the cops.

What you say is to give truthful answers to the questions.

I don't know about "hit and run", but you failed to remain at the scene of the accident and exchange information with the other party, which is most likely against the law in your jurisdiction no matter who was at fault.

Hi,

That is a bad situation you got there. The best thing to do is to get a California traffic attorney. Amir Soleimanian is a good one. He got my sister out of a very bad red light ticket. She had passed two in one week and it was a really bad situation. He helped her with the red light ticket and she managed to save her license. He was very good at court, I don't think my sister could have done it without him. His website is 4MrTicket

Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back