facebook status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingmong

hello, i have been having a little bit of trouble with my boss over a few things i have put on facebook, on monday i got told to leave my phone in my car so i went and put it in the car, 5 mins later my boss called me into the office and his first words were "are you looking for a new job?" i replied "no, not yet, y do u ask?" then he pulled out a few pieces of paper and said this is why, he held in his hand print offs from my facebook page, i notice my picture in the top corner, anyway we had a conversation about what id put in my status's and said he wasnt happy and demanded i deleted them. the comments i put up were "why do i work at this shit workplace, i'd rather b a paperboy lol" and " i ought to whoop my boss's arse for giving me such a shit wage lol" as u can see i have not mentioned any name within those messages but he demanded i removed them... the thing is i have my profile as private and the only ppl who can see my profile is my friends, my boss aint a friend on facebook, his son is my friend on facebook tho so i assume he has used his sons profile to snoop into my private profile, surley this is illegal?? using some1 elses ID?? anyway i told him i have no problem removing the status's if asked rather then been told but he just said action would be taken, do i have a case here please?? thank you

his son is my friend on facebook
Thus it is plausible that the son showed his father your facebook. Nothing illegal about that.

do i have a case here please??
No, and you probably don't have a job anymore either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back