TRO attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

crusador

Hi all,
My wife of 17 years has filed a ridiculously exaggerated Temporary Restraining Order on me on behalf of her and my beautiful 12 year old daughter. In 17 years there has not been 1 speck of violence or threat of it, no arguing etc. etc. Now because things escalated at home because of something I originally did which was to flirt with a younger woman (just flirt) for a few months things have got out of control. Destroyed friendships, the whole 9 yards. I get mad at her for not coming home last sat, turning 3 groups of friends against me (that's all of them) and for purposely not telling me my daughter would not be home or where she was(oh thats right, it slipped her mind). ALL in the same night. I guess I'm kind of emotional so I get REALLY pissed about this and let her know about it on Sunday when she finally got home. Tuesday I get home from work, she has kidnapped my daughter, I get real mad again, more bad stuff happens, and today she slaps a restraining order on me saying she fears for her life!! What a joke. My question is am I legally required to show up to this stupid thing and what will happen if I don't? Thanks in advance guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back