Need International Divorce advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamlett80

I live in Dominican Republic and i am currently married to Curacao citizen. We married in Curasao. We have been basicly divorced for three years in our eyes. He still lives in Curacao and i in Santo Domingo. I need to move on with my life and finalize the divorce however he is nowhere to be found. Is there a way i can make this a reality without traveling to Curacao. The thought of going back makes me sick. Please advise!!

You will need to ask the court for permission to do "service by publication" most likely. Each state has its own specific requirements for this - you publish the notice in a newspaper chosen by the court. If he's in another country you'll have to ask the court on advice for this as they may be able to proceed without his presence.

I have been married to a man in Jamaica over two and a half years now file for him every thing complete just before interview date he told me he is in love with another woman the date was stoped the interview was canclled what do i do now. Can I get an anullement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back