Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication drrert

Status
Not open for further replies.

bachan123

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania

This weekend, I was out with some friends at a bar (they were over 25), and I had literally A SIP of alcohol when an undercover state trooper popped up behind be with his badge asking for my I.D. I am 20 years old so obviously I was cited for underage drinking.

I know the laws have recently changed here in PA, so what types of charges am I looking at? This is my first offense for anything, EVER. I know you guys aren't here to act as the judge on my case, but I was just looking for some advice.

I'm not sure whether I should plead not guilty in court, in hopes of getting charges lowered, or to just plead guilty and get it over with?

I was never given a breathalyzer test or anything of that nature.

fgdfdgfdg

This weekend, I was out with some friends at a bar (they were over 25), and I had literally A SIP of alcohol when an undercover state trooper popped up behind be with his badge asking for my I.D. I am 20 years old so obviously I was cited for underage drinking.

I'm not sure whether I should plead not guilty in court, in hopes of getting charges lowered, or to just plead guilty and get it over with?

grgrrgrege

I know the laws have recently changed here in PA, so what types of charges am I looking at? This is my first offense for anything, EVER. I know you guys aren't here to act as the judge on my case, but I was just looking for some advice.

Attorneys

This weekend, I was out with some friends at a bar (they were over 25), and I had literally A SIP of alcohol when an undercover state trooper popped up behind be with his badge as

dfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back